Monday, June 21, 2010

Yay for Summer!

The great outdoors! Good food! Family and friends! Hobbies!

And...free time!

I am in love with summer. We're having an awesome time, and the best is yet to come! We are excited to do some traveling and also explore some more local destinations that we've never been to before.

We've both been hard at work on our hobbies and spending some time outside (hopefully more, now that the weather's a bit nicer).

Here's what I've been working on:

I love, love, LOVE making jewelry! Ever since I got my stamping kit, I've been going crazy with different jewelry designs and styles. I'm hopefully going to sell some, but we'll see. If you are interested, I can hook you up ;)

But anyway, things are great! I'll let you know when something a little more interesting happens...or maybe I'll post some pictures to kinda catch up on here.

1 comment:

J said...

Yeah, hook me up! I'll buy some stuff from you. You should try to sell stuff at your local farmers market. Maybe you could share a booth with someone.
Also, I have to agree that summer is fabulous.