Wednesday, January 21, 2009

8 Things

Jamie tagged me, so here we go:

8 TV shows I like to watch:
1. The Simpsons
2. What Not to Wear (too bad I haven't seen it in a loooong time)
3. Seinfeld
4. Red Dwarf
5. Jeopardy!
6. Dr. Who
7. The Office
8. M*A*S*H


8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Watched part of the inauguration.
2. Took the bus to work.
3. Played with the pet rats.
4. Wrote 2 papers for school.
5. Played "Mario Party" with Dave.
6. Ate dinner (sandwiches!)
7. Went to Savers (I love that place)
8. Had S'mores.

8 Favorite places to eat:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Mi Ranchito
3. Olive Garden
4. Old Spaghetti Factory
5. Kneaders
6. Los Hermanos
7. China Bowl
8. Subway

8 things I’m looking forward to:
1. Continuing my work-out routine and seeing results.
2. Spring!
3. Deciding on a career.
4. End of the semester...and it only just started :(
5. Dave starting his career.
6. Finishing my Bachelors degree.
7. Getting a dog.
8. Finally finishing a novel and publishing it!

I tag everyone who is reading this...let me know when you post it in your blog so I can read!

1 comment:

J said...

Are you sticking to your routine? How's it going?

Oh, you can't wait to get a dog! I should've mentioned that in mine. Yesterday we met a friend at the park and she brought her new puppy and Vessel fell in love with him. Now I really want to get him a dog to play with!

I like your 8 things. Muy bueno.