Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lack

As in lack of ideas. Lack of inspiration. Lack of ability. And a general lack of interest.

Pretty much that is how I feel about this place. And the "this place" I mean is this blog.

I love to write, and I think that from time to time I come up with some pretty good stuff, but you wouldn't know that from reading this blog lately. I don't have a lot to say here. My life isn't exactly brimming with the exciting stories you'd read elsewhere. And although there is a lot I want to say, this is not the place to share it.

I've been neglectful of this place already, and with school starting in a week you can bet that things will only go downhill. Not sure what will happen.

So, to all two or three of my readers, just don't expect a lot.

But you never know. I might get some kind of inspiration 0ut of nowhere.

You'll know if I do.

See ya.

3 comments:

J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J said...

We are in the same boat. :) But I hope you don't get rid of your blog completely, because I still love to read it.

Chandelle said...

I think it's totally okay to leave blogging for a while. Every writer I've known (including myself) goes through periods of feeling uninspired or wanting to change their shared space or just needing to step back and write for themselves for a while. Part of why I started a photo blog was so I could continue to communicate with friends about what I'm doing, but not so much with words. Maybe that could be helpful for you since you often post photos of your out-and-about adventures with Dave. I hope you'll come back and write some more, but certainly, take some time.