Monday, May 19, 2008

What happened this weekend

I took Friday off work and Dave and I babysat our nephew that morning. He was so cute! I hung out with my sister that afternoon, and we had lunch and ran errands. We had movie night that evening after Dave came home.

This weekend, Dave and I decided to go for it and hike up to the Y on the mountain. Miraculously we made it, with me only almost dying a few times. I am out of shape and had to stop at regular intervals, but we made it to the bottom of the monstrous letter and looked down on the city and felt pretty accomplished. On the way down my shoes gave me blisters and we both ended up getting a little bit sunburned, but it was worth it!


We are looking forward to next weekend, which is Memorial Day. Yay, three-day weekend!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

you guys are awesome! i don't think i could make it.

i hope you guys can come up this weekend.