Monday, August 25, 2008

Dave and Karen at Bridalveil Falls

We went a little bit up the canyon yesterday to go for a walk and have a little picnic. This is one of our favorite spots. I know scenic pictures are a dime a dozen, so mostly here are some pictures of us hanging out at the falls and even climbing up them a little bit. The water was so cold, but actually quite refreshing. There were so many people there, too, wading in the water. It was so pretty up there, so no wonder so many people wanted to check it out.








In other news, I am now a college graduate. I've been working toward my Bachelors but since I had the credits for my Associates as of the end of Spring semester, I figured I might as well get it. So now I have an Associates degree. I guess that now I have something to show for all those years I've spent going to classes, huh?

4 comments:

J said...

Hey, congratulations on the degree! I think it's an accomplishment so way to go! Also I think the pictures are fabulous and the place looks like a really cool hang out. Wow, you guys are like totally "outdoorsy" aren't you?

Anonymous said...

Bridal Veil Falls was one of first places I visited in Utah. I haven't been there in so long! Thanks for bringing back memories. :)

Congrats on the degree! Even when it feels sort of pointless it still feels good to have it done.

Karen said...

We aren't really that "outdoorsy" as far as camping and stuff goes, but we LOVE spending time outside on the weekends.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!