Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas to All

Our Christmas was fantastic! This is my favorite time of year because of all the time that I get to spend with family and friends. Dave and I were able to enjoy time with both of our families, and it was a great holiday indeed!

The tree


It just wouldn't be Christmas with my family unless something like this happened...


The stockings were hung by the...um, kitchen table with care.


Opening a present!


A gift from my sister to Dave.

My parents, opening a painting that I made for them.

Dave's new friend, Gus.

My little sister made matching scarves for me, my sister, and my mom. Here we are, posing with them on!

Hope you had a lovely Christmas this year!

On the 28th, Dave and I celebrated our anniversary. It has already been three years since we tied the knot, and there is no doubt that this year has been the best of our marriage yet! We have grown so much together and love one another so much.

To celebrate our big day, we went out to dinner at the Olive Garden. Italian food is kind of a tradition for us, since that is what we had to celebrate on our honeymoon (before we both got really sick with the flu--no relation). It was beyond the boundaries of scrumptious! After, we spent the evening in SLC.

Have a happy New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally diggin' your new haircut! Can't wait to see you guys tonight. You're both gorgeous.

J said...

Chandelle beat me to it. I wanted to say your hair looks really great in that last picture. Glad you guys had a good Christmas. Hope you have a wonderful new year.

Jenny said...

Wow I can't believe you guys have been married for 3 years now. Joanna and I realised that means we have been making wedding cakes for 3 years now. I have now made 9 more wedding cakes since yours. Time flies!!!