Saturday, December 8, 2007

"I believe I've been to hell, and it's white, snow white."

Dave and I were running errands and this is how the weather turned:

Don't you get stressed out just LOOKING at these pictures?

Ridiculous. I hate this weather. I know it's beautiful (like I went on about in the last post) but it's freaking deadly. It's such a mess, added on to the holiday shopping traffic. Let me tell you, the Target parking lot was nothing less than a death trap (which meant the inside of the store was almost as bad, with people packed in like sardines with shopping carts and screaming children).

So if that's the dark side of the holidays, here's the bright side:

Ahh, I love winter again :) I mean, as long as I'm on this side of the window.

1 comment:

kenna said...

SNOW=HELL!

I know for a fact that Hell is cold and full of snow...