Saturday, September 29, 2007

New, new, new

Local Stupidity has been updated. Take a look.

Yes, I know. I have completely remodeled the blog--it is quite a shock, huh? I grew tired of the old layout and decided on something fresh, although I did stick with the green color scheme. I like it. But I hope that changing the layout doesn't become a habit for me, because I think that everyone would prefer a consistant blog environment, wouldn't you say?

And another new thing: I have added a playlist to the blog. It's on the sidebar over there to the right. It has some songs I like on it, and I can't promise you'll want to listen to all of the music on there but hey, it's a slice of my personality. Press the play button while on this page and a random song will play. Thanks to Jamie for the idea!

No comments: