Monday, October 8, 2007

Last Weekend

Does anyone else hate that feeling you get on Sunday afternoon? You know, the feeling that is born of the realization that the weekend is all-but over? It's such an awful, empty, helpless feeling. Weekends are pretty much the only time I have that is guaranteed to include plenty of time with Dave, as well as friends and family. Once Monday comes, I know I have to push other things aside and dedicate my time and energy to work and school endeavors. siiigh....

I don't want to go into detail, but in a to-the-point way here is what happened over the weekend:

cold, rainy weather
wedding reception
took work off on Friday :)
conference
shopping
Krispy Kreme
movie night
12 Angry Men
visit to the in-law's house
Settlers of Catan
Wasted time
Used time wisely
Perfect Dark
Reading (but not enough...)
Dinner with Jana
Dyed my hair
walking with Dave
many conversations
burned cookies
music
laughter

I miss the weekend :(



2 comments:

kathy said...

awwww... that sounds like a great weekend. i hate it when they end!
hey, i just wanted to let you know that i am following in your footsteps and starting a blog, so come see sometime!
luv kathy.

Karen said...

Really? Cool, I'm excited to see it! Let me know when it's up. Blogging is so fun and addictive, I know you'll love it!