Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Um. Okay.

Today, as I waited for the bus to go home from school, I was talking on my cell phone with my sister Jana. As I stood there and chatted (and I swear I wasn't even being obnoxious or annoying) this fat, red-headed guy came up to me. He stood--I kid you not--no more than a foot away from me, and and as he invaded my personal space he held his hand up to his face to look like a phone and said something to the effect of, "Hello. I'm doing great, how about you?" He then smiled, hung up his imaginary phone, and walked away. It's not even like I was the only person at the bus stop on my cell phone...was he trying to make fun of me or something? He didn't seem quite right in the head to begin with...

Ahh, I love public transportation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a weirdo that must have been...ah well, the world is full of people who simply cannot let the rest of us live and let live.

keep smiling anyway - don't let such a bizarro put a damper on your own great day.

Hey, you got to come home to Dave right? What could be better than that?

Karen said...

Naw, it wasn't really that traumatizing or anything. It was just amusing and I wanted to share it. I basically went "Huh?" in my mind and forgot about it unless I was re-telling the story to people later on. :)

Larissa said...

oh, sorry! that was me in my Halloween costume! did you like it?

Karen said...

If that was you, then you can expect me to scare you by your car with that V for Vendetta mask sometime soon....