Sunday, October 14, 2007

My hair, the sequel

I really post too much sometimes. Sorry the last post was so ridiculous. I don't know what to do with myself sometimes when I get ranting.



My new haircut. Thanks to Jenny, once again, for making me look like a total babe. I let her give me bangs, and they look wonderful but I'm still a little scared of them. I must learn to overcome the fear of having hair in my face constantly. I really do look better with a fringe.

Today was nice. We were able to spend much of it with family and it was, as always, nice to see them and find out how everyone is doing. And, of course, there are always cute babies. Sometimes it makes me want one ;)

2 comments:

J said...

yes, you really are a babe. love the bangs. jenny did a good job. it was great to see you guys over the weekend. :)

Karen said...

Thank you so much! It was awesome to see you guys, too.