Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's nice to know.

cash advance

Cash Advance Loans



I was expecting 5th grade, really. I'm relieved.

I was just thinking...why is this blog named "Karen and Dave" when "Dave" never writes? I think he knows better than to try to interfere with a project that I've obviously taken over completely... I mean, it's more for me, isn't it? Then again, it's about "our" lives, so the name remains fitting :)

Maybe I would be wise to actually finish my Shakespeare paper instead of finding other things to distract me from it on the internet?

P.S. Why is blogging so fun?!

8 comments:

Larissa said...

"P.S. Why is blogging so fun?!?"

Because, YOUR MOM!

But seriously, this post reminded me of something I saw recently. Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

kenna said...

Your post script has inspired a blog post.

Why is blogging fun? Who knows, but it will be fun to explore...

Karen said...

Larissa- You think I was born yesterday? The moment I looked at that link, I knew you were trying to Rick-Roll me.

...but then I went to it anyway and watched the entire video.

Larissa said...

does it count since you watched it anyway? =D

Karen said...

...I don't know. I just don't know. But my goodness, can that man dress snazzy!

J said...

my friend chris's blog is junior high level. i thought about seeing what mine is. i guess we'll find out later. love reading all your posts, by the way!

Karen said...

Ha, I don't know how accurate that thing is...like, how does it decide what 'level' the blog is written at? Maybe it looks at the words you use... or sentence structure? Eh, I don't know.

Mike said...

I totally just allowed myself to be Rick Rolled by Larissa. EVEN WITH KAREN'S WARNING! There's just something about that guy that sucks me in every time. I have to admit.....I totally want to watch the video again. Can I resist? Tune in next week to find out.