Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tag Game...

This is a different tag, so here are the rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I am horribly afraid of failure. Oftentimes, I will choose not to do something hard just because I don't want to possibly fail, no matter how worth it the outcome would be. I care too much about what people think of me and I'd rather look like I'm good at doing something easy than bad at trying something hard.

2. I'm scared of children and old people. I mean, I love babies, but I don't know how to care for a child, or an elderly adult who can't care for themselves well. I don't know how I'm supposed to communicate with them, and it makes me very uncomfortable.

3. When I was very little, I used to lick my nose. Like, all the time. It was a weird habit, like an impulse, and i couldn't stop doing it for at least a year.

4. I am strangely fascinated with abandoned buildings. They are so mysterious, and I am tempted to explore them whenever I find one (even though it is very dangerous). I love the fact they they have a history that I don't know about, and I like to wonder who lived in the building years ago and why it became empty. It's chilling.

5. I started writing my first full-length novel when I was in 6th grade. It was about dolphins, and it was horrible. Back then, I was certain I'd be published by the time I was a teenager and I'd be famous and movies would be adapted from my stories. Ha! :) Not yet...

6. I love rats. I used to keep them as pets, and I'd teach them tricks and let them crawl up my arms and have them hang out on my shoulders while I did other stuff around the house. I loved them! I still think they are almost as smart as a dog and would always pick a rat over a hamster.

Okay, so I don't have very many blogger friends yet, so I'll tag everyone I know who HASN'T done this yet:
Dave
Larissa
Kathy
Chandelle

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, i did it, and you've been tagged also, from my food blog.

Unknown said...

does dave have his own blog?

Karen said...

No, he doesn't have his own blog. I've pretty much taken over this one, but it is technically "ours." Hopefully he'll make an entry with his answers soon.

J said...

that's a good idea to "tag" people, because i did the 10 unknown facts about me that i got from my friend sophie's blog (her's was originally 8) and hoped other people would post their 10 things too, but nobody did, except for mike, and that's only because i made him. :) maybe more people would have done it if i "tagged" them.