Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

It has been a lovely, sunny, beautiful day today--perfect for Easter Sunday!
This morning, Dave made french toast for me and we checked out the Easter basket that my parents sent home with us (covered by a bag so we couldn't see the contents until easter). My mom has always found the cutest little stuffed bunnies/animals for us ever since we were little kids, and this year was no different (I mean, of course, that the Easter bunny does, not my mom...). We were also given some delicious candy in quantities that will keep us on a constant sugar high for at least a month.

We went on an adventure in the afternoon to the mouth of a canyon where we hadn't been before, then drove around to look at some neat houses. A little later, we went to see Dave's family and have dinner/play games. Good times!

And on an easter note...thank goodness spring is here at last! This is my kind of season, not that winter crap we've been dealing with for the last 4 months or so.

2 comments:

Larissa said...

I love you crazy kids!

and I love mom! Yay for mom!

J said...

amen to spring!