Thursday, March 27, 2008

Phones

Look, I'm not going to lie to you. This post has about as much worth as an empty roll of toilet paper, but here I am at work and need something to do.

Dave and I got two new phones, and they are amazing. All we had to do was sell our souls to the Verizon company for another two glorious years, and voila--new phones. Doesn't it sound worthwhile to you? It didn't to me, either.




My phone is a Motorola W350. Stupid name, but great phone. Unlike my old LG craptastic phone (which, by the way, was about as basic as cell phones get), the new phone can take great pictures (for a phone) and is much sleeker and more user-friendly. I'm really excited about it, obviously. I have come to like it so much in the past 2 days that I have decided to keep it even though I could tecnically send it back and take advantage of a free Chocolate phone (which they are pretty much giving away from Verizon right now). The only issue is you can't upload custom ringtones without jumping through some hoops, but we'll see what can be done. Well, and the fact that I think Verizon is still ripping us off, but oh well. Everyone is about ripping people off these days.



Why do we waste so much money for the convenience of cellular phones? Wait, I just answered my own question.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well this wasn't completly useless..i am abou tto purchase this phone because my nokia is really crap...thx for some insight ;)