Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hittin' the road

Soon, we'll be off on our little spring break adventure. Just wanted to make a final post, to quench your need to know about our lives for the time being. Hopefully there will be pictures and many a story to tell upon our return (or on the trip, if I have a chance to update while we're there...not that anyone is riveted or anything, but I do like to keep up with my blog, thank you very much).

A few pics from our adventures from the past couple weeks or so:

(Dave wanted me to stare into the sun for this one, and by gum it turned out cool)

(A new obsession of mine. This abandoned building is seriously cool. I'm way to scared to go inside, but it's tempting!)

(From a few weeks ago. A cool stairway leading down to a park. We just had to check it out)

(Dave is posing on a picnic table in the park. He looks awfully dignified.)

(My picnic-table pose)

(A shot I really liked)

2 comments:

J said...

those are some great pictures karen! i hope you guys have fun in arizona! you'll have to tell us if you ever get the courage to go into that abandoned building. :)

Larissa said...

nice pics. you rock! hope you are havin fun in the AZ! oh, your pics reminded me of this video about exploring abandoned buildings:

check it out! spooky!