Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Husband Tag

I found this on another blog. Since I'm stuck at work and bored beyond reasonable belief, here is another...thing. This one is all about Dave, so you can't say I only ever think about myself.

1. What is his name? Dave
2. How long have you been married? 2 years and, like, 2 months.
3. How long did you date? We officially dated for only 2 or so months, BUT...we had been friends for like 2 years, and I wrote to him on his mission, etc.
4. How old is he? 23
5. Who eats more sweets? I think I do. I am crazy about them. But I know that Dave gets pretty crazy about chocolate at times...sometimes it's almost scary.
6. Who said I love you first? He said it, I believe. We were sitting by a stream a few days before he went away on his mission, and he said that there was something he wanted to say at least once before he left...and then he said he loved me :)
7. Who is taller? He is, but only by a scant amount.
8. Who can sing better? He can, in my opinion. I know he likes my voice, but let's face it, folks...I'm not anywhere close to MoTab material. I really like it when he sings to me.
9. Who is smarter? I'd say we are both smart in different ways. As far as academics go, I think he is smarter than I am. Especially in math. My gosh, that boy can figure out just about anything with numbers. But I've got more street smarts.
10. Who does the laundry? We both do.
11. Who pays the bills? We both do, but he keeps track of all that better than I do.
12. Who sleeps on the right side? I do, normally.
13. Who mows the lawn? LOLs. I do not know this lawn of which you speak.
14. Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time because I love to. Plus, I hate the dishes, and our rule is that the one who doesn't cook does dishes ;)
15. Who drives? When we still had Luggy (the old car) I drove most of the time because it was technically my car. Now that we have a different car, I think he drives more often. We do switch off, though.
16. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
17. Who asked who out first? He asked me, as I recall.
18. Who proposed? He did.
19. Who has more siblings? He does, definitely.
20. Who wears the pants? Er, we both wear pants. As for THE pants, I think they are worn evenly. ie, neither of us is more in charge of the family than the other.

No comments: