Monday, March 17, 2008

Our Spring Break Trip: Day 2

The next day, my Mom took the day off and we went with her to a bookstore and Trader Joe's. For those of you who don't know what Trader Joe's is, I'm sorry for you! :) It is one of the neatest and spiffiest stores ever, with an inexpensive, generally healthy food selection. I love that place to bits, but unfortunately there are not any where I live and likely never will be. Anyway, that night we picked up my Dad downtown at work and drove to Mesa to see the Easter pageant. It was such a nice night!

(Middy and Ralph, the most awesome cats to walk the earth)

(Dave is being so nice to Ralphy)

(A crazy, blurred picture taken at the pageant...makes it look more like a rave than anything.)

(Me with my Mom at the pageant)

(Silhouette in front of the temple.)

3 comments:

Larissa said...

I am sooo jealous of your trip! and I miss those cats soooo much! AH! Look at them! I wanna hug them!

Karen said...

I know...they were so adorable the whole time. Ralph just wanted to lick hair, as always, and he tried to sleep in our bed much of the time. It's like they remembered me! I love those furry fiends.

Unknown said...

oh wow, that pageant was pretty much my first introduction to the church. though i thought it was quite boring. :) i lived just a few blocks away from that temple for most of my childhood and adolescence. it's really beautiful. i'm glad you guys had a good trip!