Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Dave's Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVE!

(Dave with his birthday loot!)


Today was the anniversary of Dave's glorious birth. I tried and tried to think of something cool I could do for him, and it occured to me that I haven't really ever thrown a surprise party for anyone. At least, not one that was my idea.

I set it up at my sister's apartment, since there would be no real way for me to pull it off at our place. He suspected nothing. I said we were going to her apartment so he could open a present from her, and SURPRISE! My two sisters and bro in law were there with decorations and a birthday cake.

It was sort of tough to get the whole thing organized but it was well worth it. Dave was so happy and felt very loved. It was a very happy day for him. We ate cake and treats and he opened some gifts (candy, a picture, index cards [lol], and a new shirt to name a few).

We talked and snacked, and then we watched a movie. It was called "Manos": The Hands of Fate, and is known to be one of the worst movies ever made. It is very deserving of the honor, too. Dave and I had seen it before, but my little sister had somehow managed to avoid seeing it. We ammended that little problem :) She will never again be the same...

So pretty much it was great and lots of fun and laughs, and tomorrow we get to go to his parents' house and celebrate his birthday again!




"I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the master is away..."





No comments: